Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR!

today started off badly, because i realised i stupidly missed the deadline to submit the tuition fees and had to trouble my parents to call up the bank and check with my cousin about the procedures. i felt so horrible because everything's last minute and i made my parents so frantic. but still, they settled everything for me and i really love them(:

so it was matriculation bright and early at NUS today. so finally, i have received my student card and ezlink. then it was meeting the mum to settle my tuition fees, giro form...etc. back home it was looking through all the different brouchures for notebooks with brother and i think i kind of decided to get the Fujitsu Lifebook though i was really quite tempted to get the super sleek Toshiba. so by the end of settling everything and complaining to my mum how irritating this system is, i realised i was having a headache. it was so bleh i really doubt i have the ability to make major and rational decisions without my parents and to take charge of my life in the future myself. and i thought i was quite independent. nehhhhhhhh

so right now, i dont even know if i'm going for SOW starting tmr because the ever so responsible OGL hasnt even reply me. i miss playing in the band, i think i'm going to join NUS wind symphony. talking to the seniors there about CORS made me feel more at ease but i'm still quite blur. sigh i may not attend the camp afterall because my work's not settled and theres still driving i need to go.

i need some curtard creams cookies to cheer me up now.
aiyaaaaa i really wished you were here.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com