Monday, July 9, 2007

this week, i have finally taken time off for myself to settle all the admin stuff and do abit of thinking and reflecting. so actually right now i'm feeling quite emotionally drained because of all the stuff that i thought through. dont worry friends, i'm not going through any crisis or whatsoever, i just feel like an emo being sometimes. to straighten out my thoughts and come to terms with myself. actually this post isnt making any sense and perhaps i'll probably remove it sometime soon when i feel better. i was clearing my inbox and browsing through the emails i received over these 2 years, when i was stil in VJ and realised how immature some of my thinkings were. rereading it makes me wanna laugh at myself but somehow i'm kinda having a mixed feeling right now. about what i'm not sure, though i know there're some things stuck in my mind for a very long period of time, like for perhaps a year or so. i really wanna tel you, but it just seems so inappropriate already. i know i'm being silly, but there are times i think of all our funny conversations when i cant get to sleep at night. stuff like you deny me as your best friend, then tell me i'm your closest friend and how the closest friend is closer to you than the best friend etc etc, those silly things that touched my heart. i'm sorry for everything, and i hope it isnt a dream to hope to revive that closeness we shared just last year. i gotta go, i hope tmr will mark the start of the happy days before the dismal school days start all over again.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com