Monday, August 13, 2007

I had my first day of school today. It was... better than what i expected but nothing beats hanging out with old friends. So right now I can really understand how Vera felt when she first went poly. Making new friends in a totally foreign environment makes me miss all my friends. And I'm thankful for the different companies of friends being there for me during the different lectures.

3 lectures in a row was quite bearable surprisingly but guess there were times when I felt information overload. oh well, I really hope I can handle what I have at hand and not struggle like mad in JC.

Anyway, on my way home at Harbourfront today, it suddenly occurred to me that I was just there last week, watching movie after movie, shopping and eating with Ter. And today i was there again, just because I had school. I really miss everything I used to do for these past 9 months, despite the part about complaints. I was just thinking things will really be great if the army guys can join me in school but then again, its 2 freaking long years before that will happen :(

Thank God, school's from 8-930 tomorrow :D
All there but for a different purpose.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com