Friday, September 14, 2007

I woke up this morning, and the first thing that came to my mind when I opened my eyes was 'Simeng's gone'. I tossed and turned in bed, just thinking about the scene at the departure hall last night. The parting was much easier than expected, but still whenever I look back to the fun times we shared together, I cant help but feel so sad. Oh well, I really hope everything'll go well for her there :)

"remember what we said, the starting is always the most difficult. Dont force yourself to adapt if you cant, because given some time, I'm sure things will surely work out for you. Life may seem tough, but just bear in mind, you're not alone mentally. The whole lot of us will always be here for you no matter what and lets look forward to December! Take really good care of yourself and study hard :) love. "

feeling a little down and extremely tired, I have decided not to go school today. I ought to, but simply not in the mood. So right now, I have to really start catching up with all my lectures and tutorials because I'm seriously lagging way behind already. and it doesnt help when the midterm papers are just 2 pathetic weeks away :(

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com