Tuesday, October 2, 2007

haha i have no idea why I'm doing online now, maybe cause I realised this will probably be the best time to just blog about my birthday, before all the disgusting papers and everything starts. oh well, anyway I was saying how different I felt for this birthday. Somehow, it just made me realised how blessed I'm, when there are good ole friends calling you, simply just to wish you a happy birthday :D

Wanjie gave me a surprise call from Melbourne, and yeah, after that call I was feeling really nostalgic about the lower sec days. haha and it seems like I have already forgotten about lots of stuff that had happened, like those stuff we play about whenever we were at Stella's.


Steamboat dinner on Thursday night with the family in advance :) Food was good, and glad everyone enjoyed the dinner as much as I do. and my Mom said my face became rounder HAHA. not good i suppose.


Friday night was spent with the school mates to celebrate Alan's and my birthday :) Really thankful to Joy for organising this dinner and hope we can have such outings more often, I mean bseides meeting up for classes and canteen. It was fun hanging out with them :)


Saturday was spent with the usuals, pigging out on black pepper and chilli crabs! It was damn delicious, yummy. And after that we headed to Ter's house to just slack and chill, which of course, I had a surprise celebration again HAHA. Its nice just chilling out at someone's house instead of roaming around on the streets with no agenda in mind. then it was supper at cartel in siglap, and we were commenting how siglap brings back VJ memories, especially like the RESULTS day :S i liked how i felt on saturday, like how i managed to put everything else at the back burner and just have fun :)



Sunday night was birthday dinner for my grandfather at some restaurant :) Funny things happen, and it was an enjoyable night with the entire Chan family. But it hurts to see my grandfather struggling to walk as well as before. and it made me realised, he has really aged alot :( sometimes, i really wish i have spent enough time with him before i dont have any chance to. nehh i shant be so morbid. but besides that, it was great fun chatting with the cousins :) if only Kelvin was there, things will be even more funny HAHA.

well anyway, I'm about to doze off already. So right now, I better get going and close my opened-but-untouched Stewart Calculus. I'm really screwed big time for wednesday's paper, I'm so scared I feel like crying sleeping HAHA. I WILL study tomorrow, I better be haha.

I like this picture, its so cute isnt it?

Thank you for every single thing you have done for me :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com