Sunday, October 7, 2007

omg i really hate exams ): but its okay, last paper on wednesday.

have been studying for this entire week but which I have of course slacked towards the end, and after yesterday's paper, everyone headed to town for some liberation haha! actually i just realised, its only recently that I felt I'm finally settled for school. I dont dread mondays as much as before and I look forward to see my friends in school. heh i know i suck at adapting, because the semester's ending in approx 7 weeks, and it will finally be holidays! finally a break from everything in school.

the past week felt especially long, though each individual day passed extremely fast to me. met up with ter for dinner in town last night, it was good just being able to spend time with him and talking about everything under the stars, literally.

met up with chris and roy for breakfast this morning (: talked abit about the VJ days, and I guess those were really the bestest time of my life so far. Uni life's looking up, even though the stress is inevitably there. YAY i'm just looking forward to the next sat! chilling at chris's new place (:

My eyes are so tired now, I have been staring at this screen for almost the entire afternoon, rushing my essay. school tmr? probably not haha :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com