Saturday, January 12, 2008

sometimes i really dont understand my mum. she has this weird habit of being so irritated whenever any part of my house gets messy, well especially my room. i dont deny my room being a little abnormally messy but still i dont think its worth raising our voices because of that. then you know the usual mums, going on about how she juggled schooling and housework back in EONS. okay come on la, times have changed and so do people so you cannot expect me to live like how you did last time right. so what now, i'm supposed to handle my studies, tuition work and housework at the same time? its really ridiculous.

i just feel i havent been able to communicate with my mum recently. and i hope its just the her hormones at work. shit ass, right now i'm going to start packing a part of my room at this ridiculous hour and just leave house for gardens to appease myself.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com