Friday, February 22, 2008

The Entertainer for the night HAHAHA


I went to meet both Bens at Vivo for dinner after school yesterday and Ee Loong came along not long after. Settled at Marche for dinner and Secret Recipe for dessert which EL treated me! Oh YAY, I like hanging out with these people, partly because they make me feel young with them! AND I think EE loong is super amusing, oh man I still cant forget about him and his funny antics. HAHAHAHAHA. Meeting them after school really made my day at school a whole lot better. Because Yan and KJ pon school, leaving me alone to attend lecture with _______ and _______. And it wasn't really enjoyable because I felt like a MAJOR lightbulb beside them! Cant blame them cause they are afterall, people going to be in love hehehe.





And this was Wednesday night, to celebrate Wenting's birthday and Nadia's belated at Earle's after lsm in school. Its so tough to have a gathering like this because everyone has got different timetables and some of us havent even seen each other in a month or so! Alot more photos but I cant possible upload all of them, so I guess these few will just suffice. Food was alright but the company made up for it :) School will be incredibly boring and disgusting without these people slogging out with me so I'm really thankful for all of them.

BGR problems really eat into people sometimes. I didnt exactly know what to do/say when I saw _______ broke down after the call with the boyfriend. Then I started thinking quite alot again, and realised how I was once, acting that way too. Hmm, I love having these boys talks in school with the girls and we do that all the time, complaining about how some guys should just learn to be better partners. Sigh, but I think its really difficult to change some people, so we just got to live with it. But all these talks are really cool because the guys will join in sometimes and its really interesting to learn how guys think actually. Somethings that are so insignificant to the guys may just piss the hell out of the girls. HMMM.

I'm passing tonight's stayover at Chris's because I have tons of work to do, and because I have work tomorrow morning as well. I wished I could go and join them, but on a lighter note, we are meeting tmr for movie, dinner and then minds!

LOVEstoned.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com