Monday, June 2, 2008

HELLO!
hmm its been long yet again. Been busy going out the whole of last week and I'm finally going to take a break on tuesday. GSS has been pretty much boring; havent get much from shopping and I dont think I will anyway since I have been splurging on online shopping with Collen. Its so great when normal postage fees are waived for this GSS season and some stuff are really great, too good to resist! I can hardly wait for my parcels to arrive!

Sex and the city on results day with BUF was good. And I really feel the pain when Sarah Jessica Parker was ditched on the wedding day. Oh man, that better not happen to me HAHAHA. Really envy the great friendships the four of them shared in the movie. It makes me wonder how would life be like for me in another 20 years hahaha.

Went over to ter's to help carol with her bio. hahaha honestly i was trying to smoke through most of the time because i cant really remember alot about secondary bio. And i'm kind of glad i'm in chem actually. anyway, i realised i rather spend my weekends shopping at parkway and lazing at ter's than hitting the town and get all tired admist the crowd. we are lazy bummers hahaha.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com