Friday, June 6, 2008

Parcels finally arrived today! some stuff are great but i felt a little disappointed by one of the tops i got though i think i'll still wear it out :) anyway, i have been having secret dates with buf + different companies for the past 2 days. caught up alot which was really good. BUF i think we need time out alone for ourselves soon!

I'm feeling damn full now, from our dim sum dinner and the durians my dad bought back. Nothing's on tomorrow so i think i'll just stay at home to finish up my work, clear the piles on my table and my bursting wardrobe. i cant stand it; my mum's starting to nag about me having too many clothes again! AIYA.

It feels good to know what I really want and to be able to do whats important instead of whats not. I'm 100% confirmed I'm not crossing over to applied after the disastrous experience of 1161.
I'm really thankful for having yr trust and confidence in me all these while :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com