Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I dont know when was the last time I actually cried because I'm feeling damn upset. Cause right now I'm and I dont know how I can stop tears from flowing down my cheeks. The moment I stepped home, my mum got agitated over my messy room. Comments here and there and finally she said, 'free only, sleep'. And that started it all. Of course I rebutted but the more I did, my voice became shakier and I couldnt control my tears. I actually told her if she thinks studying's that easy, I will be happy to et her take over my place. Then I went to shower and thought through a whole lot. Seriously I'm feeling damn hurt, even till now. You know I had a really really tiring day in school today. I really dont know why I'm doing all these for. Why am I studying hard so I can continue with my teaching award, so I can graduate with a decent honours for a better future? Why do I even make an effort to force myself out of my bed every saturday and sunday so that I can earn my own pocket money and not spending a single cent of yours? But when I'm napping cause I'm tired from studying, you see me as loafing around. Perhaps if all these happened on a normal school day I wouldnt be feeling so emotional and upset and I may even joke about it cause I really dont think this is what I deserve after standing for almost 7 hours non stop in the damn lab today. I'm so mentally exhausted; I was really just looking forward to some peace at home but no. Thanks a lot mum. You totally made my day, though there's not much left of it.

Okay I have stopped tearing, finally. I'm so tired, both mentally and physically.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com