Friday, January 16, 2009

I finally met up with Y after school today! Its been so long since I had a great girlie htht with anyone and today was really enjoyable! we talked a whole lot we have missed out on each other's life and they made me come to sense about some issues which is good. sweet. i think its great although there's still a lot for me to learn.

I bought my books at a substantial discount today, courtesy of mk of course. spec lecture was bad and crappy but I think i'll go for them and make something out of it. have just finished wrapping my books and I guess I'm therefore ready and settled for school? or not? we shall see.

Anyway, I'm in the mood for some wii fun now. Especially guitar heroes! which I think its weird that I suck more at guitar than the drums. Damn. My fingers are itching:(

The latest episode of gossip girl was not very exciting and this is going to sound bimbotic but I think I secretly like chuck bass. Girls and our fantasies. Oooooh.

I was looking at the photos from the countdown at auch's on facebook and I'm missing the fun we had the entire night/morning. especially during the old folks chinese tea session and all the camwhoring.

Okay this content of this post is really random. And I dont know if I should continue to blog here anymore because I have already moved but I dont exactly feel like revealing the new url though I must say its really easy to guess.

Oh well, time for a nap. Till the next!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com