Thursday, September 10, 2009

Because things will never be the same;

I'M SO SLEEPY
but I have tons of things to read up on and do.
I'm in the midst of churning up a report single-handedly and I dont want to do it anymore:(

I met Mum and Sis for dinner today. Nice and cosy. Plus some grocery (junk food) shopping after that. And we're all hooked onto durian pancakes! I think my Mum's slowing evolving into my sis and I. No one knows, cause no one has seen how crazy my Sis and I are at home. Even my mum calls us crazy sometimes. But seems like today, she joined in the fun! I love my family, plus my cutesy Lina!

I have lab tmrrrrrrrrr. brrrrrrrrrr. But hey, its going to be a short one. Hoping to leave during lunch time and then I'll meet JJ for some mission. YAY oh YAY. and then its a weekend all over before the last school week prior to recess week. OH MY time has flown by and it feels like school has just started.

okay time to hit the sack. goodnight world. and hello to a better day tmr:)

After your heartless choice of walking away

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com