Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It’s always easy to fall in love but hard to stay in love.

School's been driving me pretty mad. Projects, assignments, reports, tests, never ending deadlines.
For the past 3 weeks, a lot have filled my mind and one day I woke up, everything was gone. Every single emotion attached to it just disappeared which was pretty relieving to be honest. It was good to happy and carefree that way:) But these days, the same old thoughts came creeping up my mind again and it really sucks. I really need a HTHT soon and weirdly enough, I think someone unrelated will be good.

Amazing how someone can have so influence over you, you seemed to have lose yourself.

By the way, HAPPY HAPPY 23rd Des! Hope you liked the little surprise we gave you! And thanks for this friendship! :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com