Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Life's been pretty happening these days. Some days I just wished I can have more time on hand, so that good times can last longer. But then again, its always the insufficient time we spent together which makes us look forward to the next meetup isn't it? And seems like much time will be set aside for the usuals this hols, all for the final reunion before we continue to move on and fight for our different dreams. Really glad I feel like home when I'm with this bunch of people, I think I can even call them my brothers (due to the lackof brotherly love at home). My really steady steady friends:) and I'm pretty sure the rest feel the same way too.

Nad's cocktail 21st party this fri! Time to wreck over what to wear again. See that's the problem with themed parties.

I had a really crazy crazy night a few days back I still can't believe it.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com