Sunday, March 21, 2010

Now that I finally have some free time on hand, I have been thinking about certain issues in my life during long journeys. And in fact there's so much I want to talk about but yet I have no idea how and where to start from. Whatever it is, I'm glad I managed to share some of the joys and sorrows in my life with the close ones and it really feels good knowing they are there for you no matter what. That they dont judge and are more than happy to just sit down and listen to my grumblings. Really appreciate the friendships with this group of guys. Its really sweet thinking about the fact that we really watched each other grow up.

And yeah, guess its really pointless getting affected over some issues on certain dates from now on. Afterall, they are just dates which are not even worth reminiscing anymore. I have straightened out my thoughts and I know that I should be focusing on the present and future instead. I was reading through my past entries and I remembered saying something about there's a brand new life awaiting me out there. And so... I have officially taken on the challenge to make this brand new life right this time round.

With that, its now back to report rushing/bm proj essay and whatever shit work that has piled up over the weeks:(

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com