Friday, July 13, 2007

driving today was supposed to make me achieved and happy, but no because halfway through the lesson, i can already feel that my day is being crushed. all thanks to the super impatient and the please-look-at-me-when-i-talk instructor. seriously i felt like walking off in between but that will be damn dumb of me to waste my money and give that instructor free time. so i stayed on, obviously showing my discontent. he seemed to have sense it and tried to make things better by cracking some not-funny jokes. HAHA what a weirdo. i dont wanna get him anymoreeeeee

i could have gone swimming today when the sun's out bright and sunny, but no i chose to go yesterday when the sky was cloudy and gloomy. Life's always like this anyway, there's never a perfect circumstance.

that aside, YAY i'm going to have the famous pig trotters mee sua for dinner at kembangan after work tonight! i totally deserve it because i just had disgusting lunch yuckkkkks.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com