Thursday, July 12, 2007

its weird but i like the feeling of waking up and realising i have nearly spent half my day sleeping and lazing in bed. and hence makes the rest of the day feels shorter and more bearable, especially if its one of the boring days. i have been doing that for the past few days and it feels goodddd. actually i have nothing much to blog about now because i havent done much, except to go shopping and spend more money. the month has barely started and i'm already thinking about my pay for july! haha i think the working world will really turn everyone into money-minded freaks. its already thursday and almost friday which means the weekend is here again! not very good because i have got quite some uni stuff to settle and decisions to make by tmr, its driving me nuts trying to rationalise every single choice. speaking of driving, i just realise i got lesson tmr. i feel like cancelling it again, but i vaguely remember the promise i made to myself, not to be lazy for the month of July. alright i shall not cancel, go and make myself feel good tmr!

i like talking to jing, okay more like i like listening to her, because whatever she said always seems all so familiar and i wonder why the same things always happen to both of us.

something weird (i realise my limited use of vocab, considering how many times 'weird' has already appeared in so many of my posts but heck) happened after tuition just now, and it made me understand never to judge a book by its cover but for this instance, it was never judge a person by appearance. does it warm your heart to have your students confiding in you?

i think this is my strange-st post by far because whatever i have said was far from coherence HAHA.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com