Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Went shopping at the Central Forum in school today with Wen and Yan and I cant believe I almost got interviewed together with them by KymNg and some Ben person for the HEY! Gorgeous show on channelU. HAHAHA i cant wait to see them appear on tv and i will sure laugh my head off because they seriously looked quite stunned and hence acting retarded HAHA! oh well, headed for lunch at the Biz School for their supposedly-to-be-good Western cuisine. thought it was only so-so and i seriously think the blueberry muffins i bake at home are way better than theirs.

I sat by the pool feeling bothered; I dont know if I should really join NUS band. I got a feeling I wont be able to commit myself to all the practices and sectionals and rehearsals and whatsnot.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com