Thursday, August 23, 2007

i finally made up my mind not to join band, just for this semester. probably i'll join in sem2 when i can have better time management, lesser tuition classes and no more driving hopefully :) oh well, maybe by then i would already lose all my interest in playing, so lets just see how things go. tutorials are starting, and though its only the 2nd week of school, i'm getting a little stressed out watching the whole world purchasing texts, checking out reference books in the library and even mugging during breaks :( work is indeed getting tougher and i really really hope by opting out of band i'll really make full use of my time on studies. JC's constant struggling with catching up has already made me phobic of lagging behind. so to make things right this time, i better start paying attention during lectures and be at the right pace. woah so stressful so i really cant imagine what will happen if i let myself give in to the temptation of joining band. hope its a good thing afterall.

something really funny happened when i was at compasspoint on my way home. this UOB guy approached me asking me to sign up for some credit card.

guy: do you wanna get this card? blah blah (carries on explaining before i could even open my mouth to reject him). and blah blah somemore.
me: actually i already have the debit card and... (before i can finish..)
guy: no but this is different... (blah again and finally stops.)
me: err whats the age limit?
guy: huh? 21 lah!
me: errrrrr i'm only 19 (and i walked away feeling 'like-excuse-me, do i really look so old to you?' its not supposed to be a good thing but yet i dont know why i was smiling. )
and finally the guy just muttered a sorry and walked away.

OMG so embarrassing!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com