Sunday, September 2, 2007

I have been well, really busy the past week. Finally a rest today but thinking about all the assignments to be done, I'm feeling rather depressed. or should I say bothered, because I'm not really in the mood to make myself go through all the studying and readings just to do the damn tutorials, essays and online quizzes. I wish yesterday is here today, when I'm with the company, and its this weird sense of familiarity which made me feel so much more comforted about school. Sigh the sunday blues for the week ahead, totally feeling it man.

Anyway, I was really stunned by the birthday celebration for me by the usuals last night! haha it was so unexpected 'cause it was like almost a month earlier:) really like the esprit wallet they bought for them, thanks guys! but when I knew we were celebrating it last night so that sm will be able to join us, I suddenly felt a tinge of bitterness and sadness lingering inside me :( Another change I've yet to learn to handle, sigh I feel like I really cant handle and tackle changes. Like after all the transitions, I still feel like I have yet seen the real world and hence unable literally, take things as they come. I'm still trying though. I'm really going to miss sm so :( so not looking forward to the 13th:(

Photos up soon i hope, and till next week then.
Hope school will really be smooth sailing and I really really dont wanna go for classes late anymore. Its so embarrassing.
I miss everyone and particularly the company last night already:(

Its already 2nd Sept, and whatever happened to the supposedly decision made for my 2000words essay?
I wanna faint.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com