Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Today felt oddly satisfying. I dont know why but I just feel achieved and happy even though today started off really badly, I just cant imagine how much worse it can get. okay this morning I attempted to leave house earlier just so I will be able to rackey the place for my tutorials. So bright and early I was at the busstop waiting for 97. I wasnt really irritated when I had to wait for that damn bus for 15mins when it usually comes quite frequently. So happily I boarded the bus, and at some weird junction I found it quite weird, why was the bus making a right turn? Turned to the left and I saw a double-decked 97 zoomed past the bus I was on, and I swear it was heading straight, not turning right at all. Yup you got it, and I got it too, I WAS ON THE WRONG BUS. BUS 57 instead! OMG, i wanted to cry just down there because it was already 8:50am and my class starts at 9. Got down and hailed a cab, SURPRISE i got on the cab at 8:55am, just 5 pathetic minutes before the 2bucks peak hour surcharge ends! so on the cab I was just thinking thats probably the worse thing that can happen to me today, but NO, I got to school at 9:15am, happily plonked my ass down in the supposedly correct classroom and panting after climbing uphill, I realised I was in the wrong classroom! HAHA omg seriously I couldnt believe my luck, so I just did a 'Opps, sorry!' and left.

What a nice start to my day HAHA. I feel so retarded while typing this oh my.

Anyway, I have no idea why I suddenly feel the urge to let some of my friends know just how much I appreciate these friendships though I'm not that kind who can casually express their love for their friends so outrightly. I guess its just one of those days when I have to agree with the saying: Life's too short to be wasted.
I really hope tomorrow will really be a better day. Today it was just, enough. HAHA.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com