Wednesday, October 24, 2007

school's sapping up all my energy, really. so much so i need to have naps everyday when i'm home, even after like 3 hours in school. like today, i attempted watching john yip's webcast for my unattended lecture and i cant believe i just dozed off like that in front of my laptop. haha somehow, i found myself waking up on my bed and by then, it was already dinner time. my attempt to do work was instead, replaced by shopping with mum after school and sleeping like a pig when i want to start work. great.

its so boring; i have been blogging about nothing else except school. i was thinking although school can be really a chore and tiring, i think i secretly like it, sometimes. a little sick in my mind i know, but i guess school's good in a way it makes the weekends much more anticipated and i'm always very excited about saturdays :) i hate sundays the most, because i cant help but feel the monday blues on sunday itself which sucks.

haha anyway, its already thursday tmr! besides the fact that the final exams are gonna be here in a month's time. shit.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com