Tuesday, October 23, 2007

when i woke up this morning, i was contemplating whether i should go school for that one pathetic stats lecture. so while showering, i have finally decided to head school so that i can guiltlessly skip school on friday. packed my bag and laptop, planning to study in school with the rest after lessons. and on my way to school, i felt really proud of myself for going school:) but, my slippers had to give way, and broke! omg, i really felt like cursing which of course i didnt, and trotted unglam-ly home. luckily, i was only less than 20m away from home. i dont like the idea of rushing home to change, and rushing all the way to school, since i was already about to be late. so what i did when i went home, explained to my mum what happened, texted wen, yan and shaun and hit the bed immediately HAHA.

O's have started; i feel so nervous for my sister. i hope her efforts can pay off and i think i sounded like some anxious parent over the goodluck sms-es i sent her while i was in school yesterday. and hope my students can do well :)

i'm finally done with my report, way before time for once and i'm happy for that :) okay its time to stop procrastinating and get some mega tutorials done.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com