Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Boring lessons in school but great day with friends :)
i'm finally going for my 1st consultation with twb along with others. But of course, I'm not the one who initiated all these; probably just a tagger. Right now I need to complete 14 damn questions (which sucks pretty badly by the way) if i am really going, in case i act like an idiot in front of everyone tomorrow. I really hope I can get everything done by tonight ):

leicester and junwei were being so drama-mama in school today. haha and who says guys of ages 22 and 23 are more matured? HAHA.

18 more days till the start of exams. Everyone's mugging like crazy already and I'm really starting to feel this immense stress. especially when I dont understand any single academic shit they talk about occasionally. How can anyone study so much already?! I'm seriously quite screwed; I need to stop procrastinating.

I WANT TO MAKE THIS A GOOD ONE.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com