Thursday, November 8, 2007

Went to meet ter instead of mugging in the library with shaun and wenting last night. i have 16 more days left till the finals and i'm beginning to freak out by everything that i need to complete studying:( well anyway, i waited for terence till i was starving and i finished every single thing in my soup spoon meal (yes the drinks, the sandwich and the soup!) woah, damn delicious.

I resoluted to study today and i'm quite pissed off with myself now because i did not do any proper studying and instead i went shopping with my mum and sis, and back home to bake the blueberry pie with the sister. its nice and i'll try baking it again, with the expensive blueberries and madcademia nuts.

I'm so fat now; i cant stand it so i went jogging with my sister just now. exercising for once after 3months feels really great! i shall start hitting the gym regularly to prevent cellulite accumulations HAHA!

alright, back to editing disgusting report.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mummy, you're the best and the funniest mum alive!
I love you! :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com