Sunday, February 3, 2008

Its raining cats and dogs outside and I'm still stuck at ter's place. I'm feeling really bored now, because there's nothing i can do except to surf the net and watch him sleep. I want the rain to stop so that i can go parkway, get my stuff and head home. I miss my bed.

Ter's mum was doing spring cleaning this morning and i really wonder how she's going to clear up the house in time for CNY because to me, his house is just astrociously messy. Well, at least i helped out a little in packing his room, but that only includes helping to make the bed and tidy up junks on the sidetable. I'm really freaking bored now I have to resort to blogging.

Anyway, I've gone for Weishan's farewell cum birthday party last night at Safra Changi and it was a good time to catch up with my VJ classmates and senior class guys once again. Though its been long since I last spoken to any senior but they are really still as crappy and full of shit as usual. It just kinda made me miss those angel mortal times during the 1st 3 months in VJ. Its a pity i didnt manage to get much photos taken last night (because my hands were busy with the bbq chicken wings most of the time!) but i still enjoyed the little class gathering last night.

I have officially started my CNY holidays since last thursday so I'm damn free now because I'll only be going back to school 2 mondays from now. A long break is good but thinking of how much work I have to get started with is a disturbing thought. I need to watch overdued webcasts, do my mass tutorials, self tests, tutorials, report, textbooks and homework assignment just this holiday! I just hope I dont crack big time.

I have finished what I have to say and for the last time, I dont know what else I can do now and I'M BORED. Hmm, right now I'm craving for some good icecream and some good entertainment. Okay bye.

wakeupsoon wakeupsoon WAKEUPSOON.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com