Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This blog has been lacking photos but most of them are already up at facebook for convenience of tagging. I spent my day with stella, pampering ourselves with good food, manicures and shopping. not forgetting getting odd stares from weirdo uncle when we were camwhoring. We must go sentosa one day okay!

Days have been passing too fast these few days. And with a blink of an eye, CNY break will be over before we all know it and its time to hit the books again :( its new year eve tomorrow, and i think i should at least stay at home in the day to do some work to make myself feel better during reunion dinner. I visited my grandpa last night, and tears did well up in my eyes when he told my sis and I that he's dying. I dont know why things turn out like this and I hate the entire family politics going on. Its pissing my dad off and although I'm not even involved in these adult-matters but I really cant understand why some of my relatives are acting the way they are. I dont know, I just feel really sorry for my grandpa and I just wish for him to survive the operation and get well soon. Sometimes, I just feel I have never done enough for him as a granddaughter.

Some point in life, you cant help but feel that Life's really full of regrets, don't you?
Like now, I wish you know how I feel.

OKAY I better stop it, I dont want to be an emo momo.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com