Saturday, March 1, 2008

I shouldn't be online slacking because there's still so much work yelling at me to do them.
But anyway, I'm craving for Astons now. I'm hungry! Look at this!

Oh man, I really wish I can devour it like now.

I have been really busy up to my neck these few days, and I'm glad Ter got leave and ACC me when I was really desperate for help with my work. We revisited the good ole PCC at T1 with our usual Rocky road and did my work together from 4 to 11 non-stop. Cant believe we actually forgot about dinner. Thank God for him, because I highly doubt I have the patience to sit down and plot a graph with 16?!! tangents! OMG it was insane and I almost broke down because I was so so so stressed and worried the values wont turn out right. Left the airport at 1130 to head to Katong for chicken rice which pissed Ter off because the meal was pathetic.

OH, and I was tailed by this teenage boy when I was on the way home at around 10plus on thursday night because he was uncomfortably close to me and seemed to be trailing my steps. OMG I got really freaked out and scared him off by a really useful but dumb method. And how did I know what to do? Because I had the same experience before, unfortunately.

Sengkang is really unsafe. Now I have chills about going home when night falls :(

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com