Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm glad I'm still surviving.
BecauseI had an extremely rough week in school the past few days and now I feel so drained out of energy.

But Oh well, at least 2 papers are over for now and I have to get started for another 2 tests coming up pretty soon.

I shall strive to be less careless for the other 2 papers.

And, I was so fed up with ivle last night when my webcasts cant freaking load properly and I was really extremely frustrated about it. Partly because I was feeling really stressed about clearing up my 6 webcasts badly (its almost 2hrs each which will equal to wasting 12 hrs of my time staring at the screen, getting neckaches, backaches and tired eyes), doing 2 reports, 3 tutorials and 1 assignment just this weekend!

YAY gardens and or prata for dinner later!
Speaking of which, I miss those supper times with those 3.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com