Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In the midst of watching my lsm webcast and I have decided to take a break from it because its boring me out. Havent had the time to update recently and anyway there's nothing much to update about (besides complaining about school all the time) as well.

HAHA surprise surprise, we eventually gave in to the temptations to the pratas from the RK House so we had both Chomps and Pratas for dinner. then it was V for Vendetta at Chris's. I felt the movie was quite nice although I didnt realise a lot of links going on in between. Such a noob.

That was my Saturday and the entire Sunday was spent at Granny's and dinner buffet at Park Royal Hotel. Food was good, it should be because it wasnt cheap. And I seriously stuffed myself till I was on the verge of puking haha. Took lots of photos and I will update again when I have the chance. Really love family gathering like this totally!

I have a bad feeling about this Sem. And its making me worried about my CAP alot. I just feel that everything's falling short of my expectations and I dont know is it because I expect too much from myself or its just me not putting enough effort into my work. Oh well looks like I have to work like ultra hard for the finals to pull my grades up. SIGH this is depressing.

Long day in school again tmr with another last minute project discussion before 1161 lecture :(

And everyday,
I cant help but think of you when I walk home in the rain.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com