Sunday, April 6, 2008

I love the way how we spent our Saturday together yesterday.
Though we were both busy at our own work most of the time, its just comforting to have each other to slog hard with. And it was dinner with his family, back to his house to do more work and his parents sending me back before he booked in.

I stayed home the whole of today to complete my SG and mass tutorials. Time's running short; I need to be more productive during my weekends from now on! MEGA STRESS.

And I hate running errands to fufill my applications for my TA. Tomorrow, I need to find my own way to International Plaza which I have no idea where is it. And judging on my directional sense, I just hope I wont get too lost around the area. After that will be off to school at whatever time I'm done with 2 tutorials and 1 lecture! I'm quite looking forward to this lecture 'cause Prof Hugl will be taking us and I like the new friends I have made there!

I want to find some time off soon to reply sm's mail! Its been really long since I last spoke to her :(

Lets hope this week will be a breeze!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com