Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My life in pictures.





This was last night when we met up for dinner and major chilling at Starbucks in town. And before yesterday, I think I havent visited town for almost 2 months or so. So you can just imagine how sad my life was. I dont know if its going to be the last get-together with the boys before they enlist, lets hope not!






And this was my dearest Grandma's 80th birthday at New Park Hotel a while ago. I was really touched when I saw her teared while we were taking family photos. Guess my grandma felt really blessed to have all her descendents with her to celebrate this special day :) I love family gatherings like this totally!


Cant exactly remember but I think this was during the recess week when I met up with Collen and XY for some dinner function at some hotel. Oh man I really miss those carefree days when we can just go out and shop non stop.

Havent updated for quite some time because school work has been sapping every bit of my energy every single day ever since recess week was over. My mid term papers were dragged over a span of 4 weeks and that was totally madness. I'm just glad everything has come to a temporary stop on Monday; for me to take a well deserved break before slogging out all my guts for the finals which is in 4 weeks time. Haha and I'm amazed at my efficiency; I cleared 5 webcasts in 2-3 during school days. One more cm1131 to go and I can safely say I'm back on track. cm1161 test on monday was horrible and I have no idea what are my chances of passing.

I'm just really thankful for all my friends in school to push each other on occassionally through this tough period. Though not all of us managed to do well, we should be glad we are still surviving.

And I'm off to rush my report and webcast again!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com