Sunday, May 11, 2008

Exams are officially over, and I'm done with year 1. This entire academic year just felt like it flew past, I dont feel I accomplished anything actually. anyway, i have been really busy with the post exams activities I dont even feel like blogging about anything. went out alot, play and hung out alot with different people and spent alot. Damn bad and I need money rolling into my bank account now to tide me through this holidays. Im taking up this trail facilitator job tgt with xy, collen, peter and km and i think it'll be really fun bringing kids around for excursions! haha i like.

my hair needs desperate attention so i think i should go do something about it and not let it grow and become grass.

i miss seeing each and everyone of you every single day (xy, collen, wt, kj, km, peter and chris).
8th may was just pure bliss.

and what did the feeling faded into?

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com