Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Only 17 hours more. To the start of the summer vacation!
Oh man, seriously I cant wait for tmr's paper to be over. I dont feel like studying anymore and I wish I can take the paper like now. Hate studying for 1161 because its so freaking boring. The whole world seemed to have ended their exams, except us, the usual library muggers. Its so quiet in the library now, its actually conducive to study in. Haha so we were making too much noise and got 'shh' by random ppl all the time yesterday. And since it was the last studying session with gang for Wenting and I, we went pgp for dinner at Astons! I still prefer the Katong or the Gardens' branch, because the servings are larger. HAHAHA.

Feeling a tad emo now. I think its the sore throat and the flu. Its really a bad time for fall sick; especially when you are having your last paper tmr. Damn it.

TMR TMR TMR TMR. I CAN'T WAIT.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com