Monday, July 28, 2008

Bidding has started. And being the ever decisive me, I am still pondering about what modules I should take. Too many pros and cons to weigh and its really bothering. ARGH.

I'm beginning to get used to my lianzZz hair HAHA. Maybe after looking at it for some time, my mop of hair doesnt seem too indecent anymore. Its a matter of getting used to.

I HAVE WORK/TUITION LATER! And I'm feeling quite lazy about it. Supposed to be there to relieve another tutor but no work was prepared and hopefully I am able to find stuff for the kids to do for 1.5hrs. It feels weird to be teaching on a weekday and I am wondering how did I deal with it for the entire 8-9 months after A's.

It just struck me last night that school's starting in 2 weeks time and I'm so NOT looking forward to 11th August:( Timetable's going to be real hectic and I hope I can still find time to breathe when school starts. Cant imagine the same routine's going to start again, from lectures to tutorials, REPORTS, projects, midterms and EXAMS. OHMYGOD. I should start bracing myself for all the shit that will be coming real soon:(

I have pictures to upload but as usual I'm lazy (what's new anyway haha).

I dont want 22nd August to come though I know I'll be fine. I will miss you bad even when you are digging shellscrape (or however you spell it) in thailand's jungle.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com