Monday, August 4, 2008

Sis got me to read this blog and it was really sad; tears actually welled up in my eyes. Lots of feelings are overwhelming me right now and I just want to better appreciate the loved ones I have around me. I cant even imagine putting myself in her shoes.

Speaking of which, just 2 more weekends with each other before ter flies off the thailand for 5 weeks. We have talked about it since the time he knew it and suddenly, everything's happening. Honestly I'll be sad but glad he's going because its a good army experience afterall. I told him 'at least your army life wouldnt be in vain' and he gave me a 'are you kidding' face HAHA. I wont be depressed because I know he'll come back for sure and I really hope he'll take good care of himself and come back safely in one piece despite all the horrible trainings. He said now its not the time to be sad but instead, treasure the rest of the time we have left till the 21st. I know he hopes that I'll be strong and I'll because I dont want him to worry about me all the time when he's over there. School'll probably be draining and I'll be a busy bee so there's actually not much time to be depressed anyway. And more importantly, I know friends will definitely be there no matter what. So honestly there's nothing much to be moody about and 5 weeks will breeze past faster than expected. When he's back, it'll be end Sept and less than 2 months time, he'll be done with army! Something to rejoice about! After typing this entire paragraph, my heart feels more settled and I believe everything'll turn out fine :)

LOVE.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com