Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates! Been busy doing nothing productive these 2 weeks :) Well, I think I should blog more since in less than a month's time, school is going to start and the blues will set in perpetually then:( I think my social life will be largely compromised which will be so tragic. Shant think of it now and hope I can enjoy the rest of the holidays without worries!

Chilling at Chris's once again when sm's back!(about time). Its been long since I last talked to her and its cool cause everything's pretty much the same. But that day was a stuff-our-faces day, cant remember much except the chomps, RK pratas, DURIANS, booze and snacks ocassionally. Yes, all these in ONE night; kinda impressive huh. More chillouts to look forward to!

10 promises to my dog with buffy and gosh, i think its the 1st time i actually cried (not just tears flowing down but plus sobbing, so embarrassing i know) in a cinema. Maybe I have exaggerated but yeah, the movie was super sad. perhaps its because I have lina, so everything became more emotional than it was supposed to be.

This was last night at Peter's 22nd birthday party! It was great fun with the uni friends once again. Mahjong, boozes and chit-chats :) ANDDDDD the pizzas made by peter's mum were really great! She's like my idol totally, I wish I can bake pizzas, cheesecakes and chocolate cakes as well as she did! and she's so amiable, which reminded of my grandmother's resemblance:)

This week's gonna be pretty packed as well. Will update again with photos when I have the time. and I know i owe alot of people photos on facebook but i'm too lazy to do it now. soon i promise!
Off to have an early dinner and go pick up my sister from her school!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com