Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm up so early because i got awoken by the itch all over my body. i have like weird red large and unsightly patches all over, its so fugly :( i need to see a doctor when it opens soooooon. this weird itch/rash is going to spoil my plans for the day ahhhhhh, i need to stop scratching :(

Anyway, i havent been uploading photos on facebook because i'm feeling damn lazy about it. so here are some photos i took over the past couple of weeks.

Sentosa with XY sometime back. It was really fun catching up at the beach though the rain upsetted our plans. then it was off to meet up with the rest of the uni friends for dinner at kim gary's.
Popeyes and a little unfruitful shopping with BUF in town. And we ended our day off with toasts and milktea from xinwang hk cafe. stuffed to the brim.





Its been long since I last blogged about food. YUM. haha this was bakerzin with stella. thought the apple crumble was just alright and we blew away by the cakes from Rive. And I wished I'm doing my hair with her today:(

I shall eat my sweet potatoes and head to bed soon. Hopefully the patches will be gone by then!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com