Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I woke up really early in the morning to send my sister to school and then back home to chill before setting out for a jog bright and early in the morning. Its been some time since I last jogged in the morning and I do feel fresher after morning jogs as compared to evening jogs. Probably because there are lesser cars on the roads and the air feels a tad more chilly than in the evening. Did my usual jogging routine and half jogged/walked to the newly opened ACC. I explored the place, checked out the mega pools and the gym before strolling home. You know, after checking out the place, I feel so motivated to keep fit again just like how it was like during the after A's period. Its hard to get exercising started but I guess once its a routine, it just comes naturally and I no longer dread exercising as much though the inertia's still there at times haha. Anyway, as I was walking back home, I passed by NCPS and I took a really slow walk, just so I can see the primary school kids playing on the field during their recess, or so I guess. The kids were really bubbly, boys playing soccer, basketball team having their training and some classes were having the PE period. I feel happy looking at such lively kids which made me feel really glad I took up the teaching award. I think kids help to make me feel younger and really, I'm quite looking forward to the day where I will be taking up the teaching role in school. I guess facing kids/teenagers everyday is better than facing, more often than not, blackfaced collegues/bosses all the time in the office. At this point in time, I dont think working in an office is my cup of tea. Not yet, maybe.

This practically summed up how my wednesday morning is like. Morning exercise serves as a mood lifter and I feel so calmed and happy now :) Mum just said to head to gym tmr morning with her, hope it'll be good!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com