Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It could have been better.
And after so much, I finally realised who are the true ones who will stand with you through your ups and downs.
Some are really just so different; like I was telling terence on the phone, perhaps its not meant to be afterall.
I do realise its getting tougher to find people who share similar thinking as you cause I had my fair share.
But its all good.
Cause its going to make me appreciate those close to me and just be glad to know I have them.
I thought back about our chilling times at the bars and starbucks and realised it definitely took more than fate for us to find each other and to share similar opinions most of the time.

And thats the usuals I'm talking about.
I'm beginning to understand jing's theory of 'all different but yet the same'.

I cant wait for timbre/iguana this friday!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com