Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just got home from a visit to the vet with lina the doggie. I thought of just updating this space for now since I dont think I will have the time to do it after this week:( Lab's gna start tmr and I'm dreading it and complaining about it like mad. The thought of it is just going to ruin my day:(

Had phy test yesterday and I dont know what came over me, I kinda screwed it up. Like the prof was just going through the question and when the exact same question came out for the test, I decided to act smart and do something else (partly cause I cant remember how to do it haha). How intelligent. Then as I was walking home in the slight drizzle, I thought of ter. Of how he once said 'smart then smart, dont act smart' (direct translation from hokkien) to his mum and that made me smiled.

I'm sick of school. I wanna just stay at home and rot. I miss the holidays. I miss you.

When's 25th Sept coming? It feels like ages though its been only less than a week. Come back come back, I have lots to tell you!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com