Thursday, August 21, 2008

I finally got my ass down to wrap up my org book because I really need to start reading up on all my lectures. Been really lost during lects ever since school started and I know thats cause I have been trying my best to spend whatever time left I had with ter. The past 2 days were spent with him wholly and we really enjoyed ourselves. Parting was... loserish on my part because I still teared last night even though I made a little pact with myself and tried really hard to fight back my tears. Now I'm really convinced I'm emotional.

He left today and I didnt send him off at the airport though it was an afternoon flight. I didnt send him off when he enlisted into tekong last jan either and the reason is because I dont think I have enough courage to watch him go right in front of everybody. Quite a weakling haha. I sat through my lectures from 8-6, having breaks occasionally. Friends were there for good company and their presence really helped to take some things off my mind.

You know I'm missing you alot right now.
:(

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com