Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School has started but I'm totally not in the mood to head to sch, totally not looking forward to lectures. School on Monday was abrupt, because I was still out till wee hours on sunday night and only then I realised I have notes to print and I was dead tired and a little under the weather. 8-6 in school on Monday and it really was a killer for kj and i. And its 8-6 tomorrow again:(
School's depressing though its still so slack.

I showed ter the sad blog, told him my worries and he understood. We hung out last night till late, strolled to icecream chef to find out it was closed so we decided to head to siglap hk cafe for mango pomelo dessert. We talked alot, about our lives, friends, parents and future.
I'm really going to miss him alot when he wont be around for 5 weeks:(

8more days to go.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com