Thursday, August 14, 2008

Surprisingly, school was really not bad today. Anat bright and early after breakfast with kj, then it was PC which was really slack because all we did was to watch indiana jones and star wars and it only lasted for 40mins! Lunch, org lect, which's still a mad rush throughout and we really do have problems catching up :( Followed by a 2hrs break, so we had tea time and at the same time, gossip a whole lot. Ended the day off with Phy which was really demoralising. I think I need to start bucking up, and kj has got meall of us stressed, big time:(

I went home with nad and it was a good chat on our way back. I think she's so funny to talk to so fun:)

My eyes are tired from the tv since I got home and I need to hit the sacks about soon.

I actually have a lot to say but I cant remember anything now. Till the next time then!

And its exactly a week more to go.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com