Friday, October 31, 2008

I realised some friendships are closer in some semesters. And I realised also, that this is not only happening to me but to few others as well. oh well. I think I should actually stop gossiping and bitching so much in school. But these are some of the things in my life that is keeping me sane. Finals are coming; I should get myself prepped up for it. Only 4 papers this semester, and I am really thankful for the non-examinable module though we are still working on the 40% project due next week and there's like another test in the last week of school:( I'm busy paraphrasing all my sentences etc. because there's a stupid program called turn it in which condemns plagarism. ARGH. its irritating but I'm doing it because I really dont feel like starting on my revision. I think I'm just trying to find excuses for myself, to run away from the heap pile of work I have:( and its this time of the sem again, when I cant wait for 1st dec to come!

Okay I just need to face the reality and start my revision going soon.
Haha so much for this inspiring thought because I am most likely going to pon tmr's make up lecture at a freaking 9am. I feel like a joke.

______'s been pissing me off. Big time and its kind of turning me (and some others) too. Eew.

Actually honestly, I feel like school work is killing me so school is actually NOT fine at all. To me at least it isnt. But anyway, I would still very much like to get through everything decently and I will not let anything get me down. Lets feel the urgency!

This post feels funnay. Pardon me as I feel like I'm actually talking to myself. Hahaha.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com