Thursday, October 23, 2008

SIGH I'm really quite worried for the stupid landscape project due next tues. because personally I feel its still not up to standard but there's not much time left and everyone else has so much work to do :( you know what, I think I'm not quite cut out for projects. Stupid phy project which is of a damn 40% due in 2 weeks time is killing me too. Our 1st draft is somewhere in the thin air, nowhere to be seen. Not to forget, the researching work has been a bitch too. Great.

I hate shabby work. I want to watch High School Musical. I want to go swimming. I need to exercise. I want to eat good food. I want to go town. I want to get these shit projects over. I want to have more time. I need to start my revision.

Mum's off to Malaysia, again:( for a day's tour with my aunt's family. So I have to prepare dinner for Lina tmr. Hope she'll like her food:) She's a cute monster.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com