Saturday, December 27, 2008

People I have been hanging out with this holidays. And of course, there's the usuals too but no photos for that. Anyway, Christmas was spent with family in JB and BP in Malaysia and I'm glad the trip ended off on a good note because it started really badly. Okay lets not dwell on the sad stuff and look forward to the upcoming festive ocassions! Its scary how another year is going to pass yet again and we are all one year older and supposedly, wiser too. 2008 has been a busy year with school and now I'm mentally prepped for the same academic rush in 2009. New tuition assignments coming up in the new year too.

You know what, I'm stuck. I dont know what else I should blog about anymore and I need to call ter up to make plans for today! Till the next time then!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com