Monday, December 8, 2008

I was attempting to blog about the past few months of my life a few days ago but I guessed I gave up because I'm too lazy to (whats new). Anyway, holidays've been good going out everyday and today's my 1st day at home ever since the 1st! I'm tired of the late nights I have been having so I decided to rest at home instead. Okay enough of ramblings. Mum said its been quiet at home, without my sis and I at home most of the time. Well, it is going to be the last night I have to sleep alone because Juv Chan is finally coming back from London tmr! I need a getaway too! Many things have happened and they made me realise the fragility of relationships and friendships. I feel like having a htht with someone close but I have no idea who. I think I should head to bed instead. And I'm a tad hungry too:(

All I had to say is goodbye
We're better off this way
we're better off this way

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com