Monday, December 1, 2008

I'M BACK!

yay everything's finally over and i'm really glad i incredibly survived through this whole shitty-beyond-what-words-can-describe mugging and exam period. Maybe the A's could have been comparable to what i just went through? But heck its all over and its about time I get a life and hang out like never before. I'll do a proper post about all i can remember about this sem (though most of them constitutes more bad memories than good) soon but right now, i need to get at least a 15 hrs of sleep to make up for the aftermath of exam stress. i think i look too hideous to go out and face people. HAHAHA okay I am really happy that I, FINALLY do not have to wake up to my damn alarm clock and jumping out of bed ocassionally thinking I'm late for my papers!

Goodnight!
YAY BABY.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com